Saturday, October 25, 2008

El Misterio de mi Pintura

The Mystery of my Painting

What is mystery? In simpler terms, it is a secrecy, an unknown...

One time, I've tried to make a masterpiece... I'm very enthusiastic to make a painting. I put my art materials in my study table, my water color and a recycled cardboard.

I started to hold my brush, touched it in color brown in which it will draw the bark of a tree. Actually I do not use pencil, just water color instead without any knowledge how to paint. :)

My first piece is a tree beside a rice field, which pictures a simple and peaceful place in our province in which I live. The picture here, is my second painting, entitled "Alone". Actually this one is my most-loved painting of mine. I was surprised when I finished this painting, I can't imagine that I did it!

Until now, the meaning of this painting is a MYSTERY, even for me. What is known is only my faith. And for what is unknown is what other things pushed my hand to made it... of what I think at that time and what I feel, which form the image of my piece.

2 comments:

Cecile said...

ganda naman ng painting mo Karla :-), oo nga pala, punta ka sa cbox.com sign up ka saka put mo sa blog mo para maka gain ka ng mga bloggers na bibisita sa blog mo para may traffic ka

Cecile said...

add my new blog, http://simplyme-ces2008.blogspot.com