Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Blog Advertising

Since I am still at school trying to maintain my grades so I can keep my scholarship, I can't help but think at the same time how I could be of help with my parents lessen the burden of supporting four kids which by the way two of them are in college. I can see how hard for them especially that the economy is down and price of gas and everything is going up. Then one day, while I was talking with my Aunt over internet, she mentioned to me about blogs and blogging. She said that I could get paid to blog. At first I was confused but as she patiently explained it to me, I begun to understand how blogging helped her gain more friends while earning money at the same time. After thinking about it, I decided that I should give it a try.

So, I made an account and created my own blog with little help from my Aunt. After few months of blogging, I started to enjoy it and at the same time met friends. After visiting people's blog, I noticed that most of them incorporates blog advertising on their blogs. As I do some research about blog advertising, I realized that this is a good way to promote services, company's products and other stuffs. As we all know most people nowadays look online for products where they could get great deals of about everything you need. This is the way advertisers and bloggers help each other. If you think this is the one thing you like to do which is talking about the things you enjoy and love, then why not join Paying Post. I did sign up and is now enjoying the opportunity of earning money while making lots of friends from around the globe.

0 comments: